Sunday, August 10, 2008

Lesson I Learn Today

Today is sunday ain't much lesson that i learn except for sleep, sleep and sleep. It's such a beautiful day and I thanked god for giving me such a wonderful place to stay and excellent health that comes with it. Later today a friend of mine made me thought about how would my life be without my health. Although to me, it's always about money, money and money, but money without health just ain't happiness. Happiness is enjoyed and embraced only when a person have his health. Having a lot of money or financial freedom comes 2nd when compared to your health. When you don't have health, it's not only you that's not happy, it's your whole family and everyone that love and care for you. So, for those people out there please take care of your health. Eat a balanced diet, have enough sleep and do excercise regularly. No one lives forever, but there is no reason to die early. Take care. Signing out. TheWonderWoman.

No comments: