This image provided by Legoland California shows a Lego replica of President-elect Barack Obama's presidential inauguration, on display at Legoland California on Thursday, Jan. 15, 2009 in Carlsbad, Calif.
Friday, January 23, 2009
Tuesday, January 20, 2009
Hilary Clinton, George Bush, Sarkozy, a boy and a monk were stuck on a plane that is falling fast. They are 5 of them but there are only 4 parachutes. Hilary said "I'm a woman, you cant leave a woman on a plane to die" so she took one and jumped. Bush said "I'm the smartest in the world, every one needs me" he took one and jumped. Sarkozy blabbed something in french that no one understood, he took one and jumped. The monk tells the boy "You take the last parachute, let me die" the boy said "Why? We can both jump." "How is that?" said the monk. the boy replies, "Because the so called smartest man Bush took my school bag and jumped!!!"
A reporter asked Chris Rock who do you think would win the presidency?He said quickly Obama. When asked why, he replied, has anyone ran a race with a Kenyan and won?
A man is out walking in New York when he sees a girl being savaged by a fierce dog. He fights off the dog by beating about the head with a stick and saves the girl's life. The girl's mother rushes over to him: "Thank you, thank you, you are a hero, tomorrow all the newspapers will have headlines about Brave New Yorker Saves the Life of Young Girl". "But I'm not a New Yorker," the man says. "Oh, then it will say in all the newspapers Brave American Saves Life of Young Girl," says the mother. "But I'm not an American," the man says. "What are you then?" asks the mother. "I'm an Iranian," the man says. The next day he sees the newspaper headlines:
Islamic Extremist Kills American Dog.
Monday, January 19, 2009
Ok here’s a thought. “Bersatu kita teguh, bercerai kita roboh!” Unfortunately, this is waaay… far from what is being implemented in Pakatan Rakyat. Hardly a year old, this opposition coalition is already in jeopardy of dismantling. PR as we all know is comprises of PAS, PKR and DAP. However, there was a big possibility for the opposition coalition to be left handicapped with only 2 members. DAP has raised its voiced and showed its veto towards PAS’s intention to execute the hudud laws (Islamic penal code) if PR were to rule the country. DAP even threatened to withdraw from the coalition if PAS insist to carry on with the law. As DAP chairman, Karpal Singh has made himself clear that the hudud laws did not make up the DAP principles and were not contained in the PR manifesto in the beginning. It was evidently unfair to DAP as one of PR members to be ruled out from any decision made by the coalition. In fact it is unfair to all Malaysians if such cases to take place in our society. Imagine leaving in a country where your voice is not heard, where leaders act only to their best interest, and decision made solely by an individual without going through an election. And let me point out another thing, if PR is planning to rule the country, they should first show the nation that they are capable to rule and handle their own coalition. What is 3 members to compare with the whole nation right??? And if the whole comparison still didn’t get into your brain, let me put it this way…If you can’t even walk, why bother running!!! Cheers mate. Signing out. TheWonderWoman.
Wednesday, January 14, 2009
Monday, January 12, 2009
Oh snap! Its already 2 weeks past new year and I haven’t even start my blogging since last year! Well, I have to say, for those who keep visiting my blog to read up new stories, I am deeply sorry to keep u waiting. I was away on vacations for almost 2 weeks. And when I got back, like always there were tons of chores need to be done and settle right away. So that’s the reason why. And now it is soon the time to celebrate the year of ox! Happy Chinese New Year to all who celebrates it! Gong Xi Fa Cai, Hong Pau Na Lai! Huhuhuhu…
So, the New Year is here. Long gone last year’s history and welcome this year’s new resolution. However, this year’s intro was a bit discouraging to fellow Sarawakians as our land was hit by heavy flood. But here’s a little reminder to those who had been affected badly by the flood. Gather yourself up. Be strong and ditch the cry baby behavior that’s in you. Setiap kejadian pasti ada hikmahnya. Trust me. Bukan anda seorang yang kehilangan atau kerosakan banyak harta benda. There were many other s who were also affected by it. Dahla anak-anak baru masuk sekolah. Habis terus rosak pakaian dan buku-buku sekolah. And not forgetting the households’ impact. Banyak peralatan rumah tak dapat diselamatkan daripada banjir.
So I hope we all could look past this tragedy. Let bygones be bygones. Let’s just put all our minds on the future. On the things that could be done to prevent such catastrophe from happening again. Last but definitely not the least shouts out from me, “May the force be with you throughout the journey of the year 2009”!!! Gambatte. Signing out. TheWonderWoman.
Thursday, December 25, 2008
Wednesday, December 24, 2008
Mr. and Mrs. Fenton are retired, and Mrs. Fenton insists her husband go with her to Wal-Mart. He gets so bored with all the shopping trips. He prefers to get in and get out, but Mrs. Fenton loves to browse. One day Mrs. Fenton gets this letter from Wal-Mart:
Dear Mrs. Fenton,
Over the past six months, your husband has been causing quite a commotion in our store. We cannot tolerate this behavior and may ban both of you from our stores. We have documented all incidents on our video surveillance equipment. All complaints against Mr. Fenton are listed below.
Things Mr. Bill Fenton has done while his spouse was shopping in Wal-Mart:
1. June 15: Took 24 boxes of condoms and randomly put them in people’s carts when they weren’t looking.
2. July 2: Set all the alarm clocks in House wares to go off at 5-minute intervals.
3. July 7: Made a trail of tomato juice on the floor leading to the ladies rest rooms.
4. July 19: Walked up to an employee and told her in an official tone, “Code 3 in house wares”… and watched what happened.
5. August 4: Went to the Service Desk and asked to put a bag of M&M’s on layaway.
6. September 14: Moved a ‘CAUTION - WET FLOOR’ sign to a carpeted area.
7. September 15: Set up a tent in the camping department and told other shoppers he’d invite them in if they’ll bring pillows from the bedding department.
8. September 23: When a clerk asks if they can help him, he begins to cry and asks, “Why can’t you people just leave me alone?”
9. October 4: Looked right into the security camera; used it as a mirror, and picked his nose.
10. November 10: While handling guns in the hunting department, asked the clerk if he knows where the antidepressants are.
11. December 3: Darted around the store suspiciously loudly humming the ‘Mission Impossible’ theme.
12. December 6: In the auto department, he practiced his 'Madonna look’ using different size funnels.
13. December 18: Hid in a clothing rack and when people browse through, yelled “PICK ME! PICK ME!”
14. December 21: When an announcement came over the loud speaker, he assumes the fetal position and screams “NO! NO! It’s those voices again!”
And last, but certainly not least…